Established in 1996, SC Properties found a niche in the small to medium sized property owner that many times was overlooked due to the financial restraints that most of those properties faced due to the limited income they produced. Many of these property owners were faced with the need to do it all themselves or run the risk of not generating enough income to justify the investment.
As a result of the sales generated through our investment brokerage operations, we were given the opportunity on several occasions to provide our clients with management services. Through our use of efficient staffing and low overhead, we were able to provide affordable management solutions to them. Over time, the management business grew to the point where we have over 900 units under management throughout California and Arizona.
Each member of the SC Properties staff has been trained to deal with each and every aspect of the management process. This has allowed us to integrate our staff so that each type of property we manage, whether it is an Apartment, Office Building, Retail or Commercial Property, has the experience behind it allowing it to perform at or above our clients’ expectations.
“SC Properties is committed to providing the highest quality of service to each client while enhancing the tenant’s live/work experience at each property under management.”
It is a tall order but we have been blessed with the ability to forge relationships with clients that share our views and goals when it comes to providing the service that both they and their tenants need to further enhance that connection. It is that unique ability to identify the needs of both the client and tenant that has allowed us to create value for our services and profits to our clientele.
Since we are a small company, we have taken pride in providing quality one-on-one service to all of our clients. As testament to that, most of our current management assignments have come via current clients referring additional business to us. Please feel free to contact our office to discuss your management needs today. We look forward to putting our experience to work for you!
- Monthly collection and deposit of rents for each property
- A 24-hour emergency phone number for any tenant/owner emergencies
- Troubleshooting maintenance problems with our full time maintenance staff
- Fielding tenant complaints and problems
- Coordinating eviction proceedings, if necessary
- Review and analysis of Income & Expenses as it relates to the property's financial performance
- Review and analysis of financial information as it relates to any potential tenants and/or assignees
- Monthly Executive Summary Report to owners outlining:
- Property condition
- Vacancy situation
- Gross rental income
- Explanation of any extraordinary expenses and/or future potential thereof
- Quicken income & expense reports
- Copies of deposited checks and deposit slips
- Reconciled Bank statements